JOIN US FOR THE 2018 BOOK MORE TRAVEL WORKSHOP
Hear from travel business coaches and travel industry experts on the topics of Social Media in Action, Service Fees, Success with Groups.
Wednesday, February 14
6:30 pm - Welcome Reception
Thursday, February 15
8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Day 1
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Trade Show
Friday, February 16
8:00 am - 6:00pm - Day 2
6:00pm - 9:00pm - Closing Reception
Join GIFTE Membership to receive a discounted ticket price.
ANNOUNCING THE BOOK MORE TRAVEL WORKSHOP
GIFTE proudly presents your solution in 2 short days where you will acquire the tools and resources to design your very own marketing plan for effectively attracting valuable travel clients and booking considerably more travel.
What is the Book More Travel Workshop?
It’s unlike any other travel conference! It’s both practical and motivational. It’s not just “how to” sessions, but there is lots of “why” and sharing of information. Presenters include industry thought leaders as well as panelists of agents who excel in specific areas. More than 60 travel industry vendors will attend.
Topics for 2018 include:
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation
- Effective Website
- Content Utilization
- Service Fees
- Importance of Mindset
Who attends BMTW? Travel professionals who are serious about growing their business and want to tap into a supportive and knowledgeable community! Join us!
CAN YOU RELATE?
- Are you tired of hoping your clients and friends will refer more business to you?
- Exhausted by the urgency to be all over social media but never get any new inquiries or business?
- Sick of wasting money on old fashioned advertising that hardly works?
- Ever feel deflated when you learn about a fabulous travel product but realize you don’t have the clients to sell to?
- Occasionally buy leads and then feel like you’ve been kicked in the stomach after seeing how much of your hard earned commission you give away?
- Wish your business produced a bigger and more consistent stream of income?
WHAT'S KEEPING YOU FROM EFFECTIVELY ATTRACTING THE RIGHT CLIENTS?
- A poor, unclear and outdated message - you are marketing yourself as a travel agent who sells anything and everything to everyone. I have news for you. Travelers don’t need travel agents and when you speak to everyone, you speak to no one. But travelers DO want advice, an opinion and wisdom. Just look at the traffic generated by TripAdvisor. It’s time to learn how to sell the hole and not the drill. Base your message on establishing yourself as an expert who delivers specific dreams for specific people.
- Lacking and incomplete marketing systems - no one has shown you how to set up consistent marketing systems so you end up practicing “shot-gun” marketing attempts with a flyer here, a newsletter there and a single direct mailer co-oped by your supplier. Even if you have some form of consistent marketing, you don’t know how to continually add new prospects to your marketing vehicles, so you get very limited results from your marketing efforts and oversaturate your clients with product based marketing pieces.
- A mindset that is, by default, wired for scarcity and working as an employee - 99% of the population has faulty wiring in their mindset and take fearful action from that place which results in not enough clients, difficult clients, a feast or famine flow of inquiries and usually a shortage of cash.
MEET THE 2018 PANELIST SPEAKERS
The Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel
10000 Ballantyne Commons Parkway
Charlotte, North Carolina
The Book More Travel Workshop was life changing in so many ways. I was motivated and inspired professionally and personally beyond measure. It would be accurate to say that I felt that each speaker had the interest of every attendee in their heart. I am now a proud member of GIFTE and I will definitely be back next year.
Attending this year's Book More Travel Workshop was like being set on FIRE. The speakers were not only inspiring, but full of practical and applicable practices for all in any stage of business development to use. The support of the sponsors was truly incredible, their presence throughout the workshop for networking and at the trade show added a level of depth to the Workshop that cannot be matched.
What an amazing experience the GIFTE workshop was. Being in a room with such a wealth of experience and phenomenal energy was so exciting. The content of the conference was a great mix of learning and hard truths that I really needed. The 'ah-ha' moments started coming in that room and haven't stopped since. I can't wait for the next one!
I am home from the GIFTE workshop with the clarity and direction that I have been searching for! If it were not for Meredith, Vanessa, and the GIFTE Team's passion to help Travel Counsellors see our worth and the gifts we have to offer those who are looking, I would still be stuck in my frustration cycle. Well, NOW I know what to do! NOW I know HOW to do it! NOW I have a community for support and like-minded connections! My mind has shifted and I 'get it' and with that, my path has become clear. THANK YOU for helping me find it.
When I first began selling travel, I made the mistake of taking any business that came my way. I was constantly busy, but still made very little money. I finally had a wake-up call when I saw the lack of balance in my life. Work was my life, and it was giving me nothing back.
Still, I refused to give up, and I made a commitment to find a path to a profitable, thriving travel business. I consumed everything I could find on attracting clients for the solo-entrepreneur and spent over $100,000 on my marketing and business education.
Within 5 years, I had the successful, thriving travel business I wanted. My clients were millionaires and billionaires. My sales grew exponentially, but I didn’t have to work any harder. I finally had a successful business AND a life to enjoy.
The year I left my travel business, our largest booking was a $300,000 safari. The commission on that trip alone was more than an average travel consultant makes in a year. And that was just ONE booking.
So why did I leave? I discovered my brilliance: illuminating paths others don’t see, and pushing them onto those paths.
So here I was, finally experiencing tremendous success in my travel business, but still not feeling fulfilled. Everywhere I looked, I was surrounded by struggling travel professionals who couldn’t see the way out. I could. I had just walked the path.
That's why I started the Global Institute for Travel Entrepreneurs in early 2011. Our mission is to help people monetize their passion for travel, and the first step in doing that is to get visible as a travel expert, not a travel agent, which is why I’m bringing this workshop to you.